1st Kingston Hill Scout Group is one of the oldest Groups within the scouting movement, and part of the Greater London South West Scout County and Royal Kingston Scout District with over 10,000 members enjoying scouting within the Richmond to Croydon areas. Our group has been mixed since the 1991 charter when the association opened its doors to girls.

The Scout Group officially opened its doors on 1
st February 1908, less than a year after Lord Baden Powell started the movement with his Boy Scout Camp on Brownsea Island, making us one of the oldest groups within the scouting movement.

In the summer of 1923 we acquired 1.14 acres of a Cherry Orchard from the Park Farm Estate, and have been offering adventure and excitement to many young people from within the surrounding area ever since. With 100 years of scouting already under our belts, the group now finds itself being part of one of the largest volunteer youth organisation in the world, and offers a wide range of scouting and life skills to all our members.